LONDON TAEKWONDO WARRIORS - BURNT OAK
The Barnet Burnt Oak Leisure Centre is a modern facility ideal for our martial arts classes. Classes are run twice a week and offer members the very best in Taekwondo and fitness training. If you have any questions please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page or just gives us a call. If you would like to try martial arts for the first time please see our trial offers on this website.
- Training Area: Four-Court Hall 33x18x7.6m 594m2
- Adapted for Wheelchairs, Disabled Toilet, Accessible Parking & Changing, Lift
- Creche, Car Park and Cafe
- Climate-Controlled Training Room & Waiting Area
- Open Seating for Parents & Spectators
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Men’s & Women’s Changing Rooms
- Equipped for Special Events Such as Workshops, Parties & Seminars
|17:00 - 18:00 (From 4-11 years old)||17:00 - 18:00 (From 4-11 years old)|
|18:00 - 19:00 (From 12 years old & above)||18:00 - 19:00 (From 12 years old & above)|
To find out more about our classes and the benefits of joining, please fill out the following contact form. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 07783939231 and speak to one of our friendly instructors.
If you wish to give London Taekwondo Warriors a try, why not head over to the Trial Offers section of this website and join us for a class with no ongoing obligation.
We hope that you will join our members and try Martial Arts and benefit from the rewards that it offers.
BURNT OAK - LTW
Barnet Burnt Oak Leisure Centre